Food Pack Helps Feed 670 Families for Thanksgiving.
Posted: 6:21 PM
It's food packing day for project hunger volunteers and for Drew Fausett, today marks a special moment in his life, Six years ago at this same event he found his passion to fight hunger.
Water Boil Notice for Fairfield
- If you live in Fairfield be sure to boil your water before drinking it.
A test for E-coli came up positive in the water supply earlier this week. The city took action by extensively testing different sites and now city officials can confirm that there are no longer traces of E-coli in the water.
Man in Custody After Standoff at Buddhist Temple
- Authorities arrested one man after a standoff at a Buddhist Temple in Grand Island on 12th and Eddy Streets.
ALCO Closes 198 Stores, Including 12 in Nebraska
- After almost 37 years of doing business in downtown North Platte, the ALCO store along with 11 others in Nebraska are closing down.
Nebraska High School Graduation Rate Hits Record High
- Nebraska public schools graduated nearly 90 percent of their high school seniors in 2014, increasing the percentage of graduates to 89.7 percent, up from 88.5 percent in 2013.
Obama Announces Immigration Changes, Locals React
- President Barack Obama is telling the American people that the time to change the nation's immigration system is now, and he's taking action to make that happen.
NBC News: World News Headlines
Top Sports Headlines
New Season Brings New Coach
- The Islanders hope to turn the program around under the new leadership of Jeremiah Slough.
Benton Signs with Emporia State
- The G.I.C.C. career kills leader is headed to the Division II level with the help of a historic high school career and her coach, Sharon Zavala.
Lopers Start Search for New Coach
- The Loper football team is going in a different direction after announcing coach Darrell Morris won't return for the 2015 season.
Darrell Morris Out As UNK Football Coach
- University of Nebraska at Kearney head football coach Darrell Morris will not return next year, UNK Athletics Director Paul Plinske announced Sunday.
5th Quarter Scores 11-13-14
- State volleyball action highlighted the day with sweeps and upsets abound in the capital city.
More Top Sports Headlines